Choosing what to do for your child's education is one of the most important decisions a parent faces.
Why do some parents choose a Christian school?
- Bible study and chapels
- Protection from bad influences
- A circle of Christian friends
- Strong academics
- Loving discipline
- Caring teachers who communicate with parents
A Christian school education does have all of those features, and more:
- Christian school students learn to see the world through the lens of the Word of God. The teachers don't avoid the world, they help students see it just the way it is: created by God.
- Christian schools help children learn a worldview. It's more than a Bible study; it's a study of the world through the Bible.
- Christian schools teach children how to transform the world through their knowledge of God, His creation and how He empowers people to carry out His work.
- Christian school students learn that they are uniquely gifted by God to serve Him. Students learn to listen for God's direction in the use of these gifts. Here the groundwork is laid for what God will use later in their lives.
All parents have big dreams for the next generation. Christian schools can help these dreams come true. They teach your children to see and to do - to see the world through the lens of the Bible and to do God's work in His world. It's a grand view and a great task. God's children deserve nothing less!